Monday, October 12, 2009

Staying Positive

Today started a little rough but I think it turned out to be a pretty good day. For breakfast, I decided to make some oatmeal with Almond Breeze, almond butter, some flax, rolled oats, half of a banana, a few pear slices and some shredded coconut. It was so delicious and very filling. I also had coffee.. I know, I know, it is not Christmas yet but I love my little Santa head mug so much!


The oatmeal doesn't look as delicious as it was! Lunch was devoured in quite a hurry today but I had a salad with barbecue tofu, broccoli and carrots. I had some pita chips as well on the side!
After work, since the weather was so nasty, I decided to lace up my shoes and hop on my treadmill and run my 2.5 miles, per my training plan.



When I was done, my husband got home and followed my lead and ran his 2.5.
Today, for Meatless Monday, we had a repeat of last week and had squash ravioli and mushroom ravioli. I added some corn to my spaghetti sauce. It was delicious!

Now I am going to go spend some time with my wonderful husband and kitty!






No comments:

Post a Comment