Monday, October 12, 2009

Case of the Mondays

Today I feel like blob. I am quite tired and do not feel like going to work! I don't mean to complain because I really do have a great job, I just want one more day of the weekend... Wouldn't that be nice for everyone?
funny cat pictures & lolcats - 5 more minutes.

Anyways.. I will be posting more this week (a promise to myself) and focusing on staying positive despite a tired Monday morning.
I had a great weekend. Friday night some friends came into town and we grilled and had a few drinks. Saturday was quite lazy but ended well with a trip to a new sushi restaurant on Daniel Island. It was very delicious. It is actually a new location for Wasabi, a popular Charleston sushi restaurant.
Sunday, me and my husband ran our 3.5 miles, per our 10k training plan. It was so sticky-icky outside but we did it. It is my longest run yet! Funny I know but I am getting there!!
Off to have a hopefully wonderful Monday and back to post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment