Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hump Day!

Happy Hump day! I woke up with a little bit of headache, probably from the wine last night! I knew I needed to drink some water and I would feel better. I made my breakfast as usual:

I had Oikos Greek Yogurt (plain), half of a banana, 3 strawberries, and some wheat and barley nuggets. And of course my coffee! It got me through my busy busy morning. By the time lunch arrived, I was pretty hungry!
Today I had:

A salad with 2 falafel balls, some carrots and broccoli, Israeli couscous and mushrooms. I also had some pita chips and an apple! My drink was a mandarin white tea flavored water. It is something new that I found at the grocery store and it is quite delicious. Twist is the brand and they have several different flavors. Also, they are organic! It is nice to have something a little different during your day. Unfortunately I do have to eat my lunch at my desk... it is a horrible situation and I hate it but when you work in a CRAZY busy spinal practice.. you have to eat in a hurry sometimes (or all the time).

Now I am off to do some running/sprints!




No comments:

Post a Comment